Saturday 7 March 2015

A Little Bit Of Sunshine



Good Morning.

This week I haver met so many lovely Craft Asylum fans as I am here at the SECC in Glasgow doing Craft Asylum make & takes.  

Today I want to share with you a very simple card using the Hello Sunshine collection.  The main focus of the card is the sentiment panel which comes in the 12 x 12" Paper Pad.


I have used the 12 x12" papers to cover the card blank and add a couple of coordinating panels.  The sentiment panel has been added and to decorate the card I have used the fabulous elements that come with the 12 x 12" Paper Pad.  A brad has been added to the centre of the sun to give dimension and ribbon added to the card to add texture.  


These cards are great to have at home as they are fitting for an occasion and very handy for last minute cards.  

Have a lovely weekend.

Katie 






No comments:

Post a Comment