Monday 20 April 2015

A Candy Layout


I am still enamoured of the lovely colours of the Candy Craft Asylum collection. I have lovely photos from 2014 with some of my favourite people, and I find that it is important to celebrate them. What better than a layout combining both loves?
Simple but love all the small details.


I used: Craft Asylum Candy 12"x12" Paper Pad, Craft Asylum Candy 6"x6" Paper Pad, Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Layering Frames; a Big Shot die cutting machine, white card and adhesives.

I attached a piece of the chevron paper to the top of the white card. Then I cut a thin chevron strip using another of the 12 x 12 papers. I then used the banner from the 12 x 12 die cut sheet.


I then die cut the layering frames using the plain papers from the 6 x 6. I layer them with foam pads and added the sentiment from the die cut sheet of the 12 x 12 sheet.


I folded one of the layering frames to create some texture and glued it to the banner. I also die cut another of the layering frames and attach it to the left. 
Top of the photo I cut two identical stripes and then placed them mirrored.
Finally I added some crystals to decorate two opposite corners.

Simple, but great to celebrate those simple perfect moments with my friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment