Monday 6 April 2015

Candy! Pretty cards!



As soon as i saw this collection I knew I was going to love it. Love the soft pinks and turquoises mix in with greys, such a soft lovely combination. 


For this card I used Craft Asylum Candy 6"x6" Paper PadCandy 12"x12" Paper Pad, and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Decorative Trim (to die cut you will need a Big Shot die cutting machine or similar); plus some white card, adhesives and little crystals.

I used the bubbles background paper and trimmed to size of my blank card, just a bit smaller, so that a white edges shows around. Then I used the hearts decorative trim die to cut it out of pink card and layered over grey paper, I then attached it the card.


I took the "smile" sentiment as well as the banner from the 12x12 pad and layered them on to the card with foam pads. Finally I added the crystals to add some sparkle!

Once I did that one, I couldn't stop myself and I had to do another one, this one even quicker card.


For this card I used Craft Asylum Candy 12"x12" Paper Pad, Candy 6"x6" Paper Pad, Candy Clear Stamp Set 22pcs; plus some white card, black ink, a circle 7/8" punch, an acrylic block, adhesives and little crystals.

I simply placed two of already die cut strips of the 12x12 pad across the front of the card. Then I placed the banner and heart card - both also from the 12x12 pad - and glue them. To add the sentiment, I stamp the message onto white card using black Versafine ink to give me the best results. Once the ink was dry I die cut it using the 7/8"circle punch (1" will work too) and attach it to the card.

Simple cardmaking: my favourite and Craft Asylum is perfect for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment