Saturday 18 July 2015

A Little Bit Of Winter ...



Hello ...

Today I am here to share a winter themed card with you.  Many crafters have already started their Christmas crafting.  I am gently easing into Christmas so I thought I would start with winter and work my way slowly towards Christmas!  

I have chosen the Hello Sunshine Collection to compliment these new dies and it is a great example of how versatile these papers can be!  I love to use alternative colours to those traditional winter themed colours.



 The main focal point of the card is the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Loving Bear which features this cute bear in a frame.


The snowflake has been cut using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Delicate Fall.  These are a great addition to your winter crafting and will be one of those die sets that are used over and over.  Here I have added a button from the Hello Sunshine Embellishment Set.


Finally the wording was from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Winter Wishes.  These are perfect for many occasions and again for not only Christmas cards but winter themed cards too.


As you can see I have placed the bear into an oval frame to make it the centre focal point.  Adding some ink around the edges of the bear really helps him stand out.

I am now off to enjoy the sunshine before getting into Christmas!

Have a great day.

Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment