Saturday 11 July 2015

Love You Sunshine Card



Hello ...

Today I am sharing a summer themed card with you.  

Using the 12 x 12" Hello Sunshine Paper Pad I have created a clean and simple card.


To create the card I have die cut a square into a panel slightly smaller than the card blank.  Behind I have added blue patterned paper and a zig zag element from the Hello Sunshine 12 x 12" Paper Pad.  Using 3D foam pads I have added the kit and sunshine.  A brad from the Hello Sunshine Embellishment Set has been adhered to the centre of the sunshine.  The kite has been embesllished with adhesive stones and finally the word 'sunshine' has been dies cut from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set  Craft Asylum Happiness Phrases.


The colours on this card are really set off by the white background giving a clean look to the card.

I hope you like it and I will be back next week with another project to share with you.

Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment