Monday 11 January 2016

Best friends card by Paula Pascual

Happy New Year!
Today I am sharing a simple winter card perfect for January.


I have used Craft Asylum Best Friends Embellishment Set, a white square card and pink glitter.



I attached doubles sided adhesive sheet to the top right corner of the card. Then, following the angle I started adding ribbon (from the embellishment set), leaving small gaps in between. 
Once the whole area was covered, I sprinkled the glitter over it, so it only attached to where the adhesive is exposed.
Finally I added the two tags and button also from the embellishment set.

I love the mix of textures of the ribbon and glitter. The cool colours from this lovely collection makes it perfect for a winter greeting.

I hope you like it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment